We make rubbish Junk easy! We will load van for you! :)
We will do all the work. You do not need to lift a finger. Just tell us what you want done and let our experts to do this. Return to a neat, clean, rubbish free house.
Office Clearance, Junk Removal & Furniture Collection in Chigwell IG7
Fully Licensed House Clearance and Insured.
Reasons to choose us:
- Fast, friendly, on-time pickup – even same day service!
- We will take almost anything: furniture, computers, fridges, clothes, and other rubbish.
- No need to bring your items to the kerb! We load them and clean up afterwards.
Clearance Company in Action
House clearances don’t need to be stressful if they are managed carefully. Whether clearing the home of a deceased relative or preparing a house for sale or let, we make this process as hassle free as possible.
House Clearance 24 will pickup small and large:
- Appliances: Freezers, Refrigerators, Washers & Dryers, etc.
- Furniture: Beds, Chairs, Couches, Dressers, Fish Tanks, Futons, Mattresses, Sofas, Tables, Pianos etc.
- Office: Books & Binders, Computers, File Boxes, File Cabinets, Magazines, Newspapers, etc.
We are Eco-friendly home clearance company
We take excellent care to ensure that our operations have minimum environmental influence. We try this be taking duty for your items we deal with during a residence clearance. We've got 3 strategies of disposal:
- Responsible disposal: Only the residue of non reusable content is disposed of employing local authority refuse amenities. At present, we either re-use or recycle 90% every little thing we handle.
- Recycling: Exactly where re-use just isn't achievable, we set up for recyclable materials to be processed by nearby authorities. This includes paper, glass, plastic and metals.
- Re-use: We do our utmost to ensure that as a lot as probable from the material we manage as a result of a home clearance is re-used. Re-use is much more environmentally helpful than recycling, since there is no processing of any kind concerned. We donate items of furnishings to charities and non revenue organizations, which indicates that they're fully used.